Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RKF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Article on Fever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 5374

PostSubject: Article on Fever!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

juil 12, 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shot Sunday night in Brienz in the Bernese Oberland, a significant sequence of the film "FEVER" Bollywood romantic thriller. The artist Valais played its own role in interpreting the song facing the camera, "Okay," a track from her debut album of the same name released on May 19.She was also acclaimed to compose and record original songs of a film. A solicitation for the less flattering when one considers the importance of music in the cinema of India.

"FEVER" is directed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , one of the highest rated film of the younger generation of Indian cinema. The person is the author of the bestseller "I, Romantic." He was happily converted in movies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are the major players. Shot in the Bernese Alps, the city of Bern and India in the early summer, this film will be broadcast from the end of the screens and many Asian TV channels.

"A fascinating"

"It was a great experience for me and a lovely cultural exchange, says [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I worked with an unusual and fascinating world. I really enjoyed to live these moments. Wink of fate, my mom had already had the opportunity to make up the numbers in some Indian films there are about thirty years when she toured the country as a tourist, backpacked! In addition, Elena Lucciarini, who co-wrote the text of "agree" with me, has a passion for Bollywood films and went to India several times. "

The young singer-songwriter montheysanne has already been invited to India to participate in recording a second song and to promote the film. After Canada, Britain, Belgium and France, to name those countries, and discover new musical horizons.

Building on the success generated by the release of his debut album "Okay" and numerous requests, it will be in concert July 29 at Festival Frauenstimmen Brig and next to Val d'Illiez.

(Text: Press Release)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the set of Bollywood film "Fever", written and directed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Photos: © Allan Terranova

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the set of Bollywood film "Fever", written and directed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Photos: © Allan Terranova

Onesia Rithner on the set of Bollywood film "Fever", written and directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, with Gemma Atkinson and Rajeev Khandelwal - Photos: © Allan Terranova

Onesia Rithner on the set of Bollywood film "Fever", written and directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, with Gemma Atkinson and Rajeev Khandelwal - Photos: © Allan Terranova

link- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 pm

yayyy no barbara ...am happy now :)
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

The Valais Bollywood
13. July 2011, 10:49 p.m.
Joel Cerutti | Le Matin

The Montheysanne Onesia Rithner an interpreter as his first CD in an Indian film. A rare opportunity!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2011 looks bright for Onesia Rithner. In May, a first CD hit on radio and in July she turns to Bollywood. © Allan Terranova

Onesia Rithner has not yet returned. Just the first CD he released one of his titles - "agree" - appears in a pure Bollywood film. And it Onesia who went to Brienz interpret this Sunday before the cameras by director Rajeev Jhaveri. "It's completely Nutty," exclaims the singer montheysanne. His performance included in "Fever," a romantic thriller shot in the Bernese Alps, the city of Bern and India. "It was a music scene without dialogue, outdoors, near a lake. I played my own role, "says Onesia Rithner. This saga features a safe bet in Bollywood, Rajeev Khandelwal, and some Gemma Atkinson, best known for the former footballer Ronaldo. end of 2011, the film takes its rise on the big and small screens Indian or Asian. "Fever" is one of 800 or 900 films produced each year by Bollywood. It can touch, according to the Indian site color, up to 5 billion viewers, depending on its successes and its distribution. Onesia Rithner How the hell could she take such an opportunity? "On June 11, I replaced at short notice a group that had withdrawn to the show" Music Box "on TSR. I was spotted by producer Jean-Marie Gindraux which is charged by the Indians to make castings. Rajeev Jhaveri director and lead actor, Rajeev Khandelwal, then came to me in Sion, during the Music Festival "continues Onesia. Some negotiations and trips in the Bernese later, the singer uses his box stage. Promo India "What the Indians are a Swiss artist for their music, it is rather rare. To my knowledge it's never-seen, "said Jean-Marie Gindraux. Onesia will still have to go around October in India to record a second title. It will, in the process, it provides the advertising of "Fever." "Before the theatrical release, the production makes the promotion of music because it is necessary that people already know the songs before going to the movies." Chance is no longer in the life of Onesia Rithner. Thirty years ago, his mother had already made ​​an extra in some films in India. "In addition, Elena Lucciarini, the friend with whom I co-wrote" Okay "swears by Bollywood and has already made several times there. " And the movie "Fever", he said what? "Contractually, I can not tell you the script, but it's a love story that ends well," fun Onesia Rithner

link- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
-Farheen-
Site Admin

Number of posts : 3471

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

awhhh!!!! Im glad too for that... This movie sounds great and looks fresh.
RK yet in a damn different avatar! Looks cool
Back to top Go down
shahzain
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:40 am

exciting
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
shradha05
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 pm

i guess rkb gonna in different face...
Back to top Go down
shradha05
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

i guess rkb gonna in different face...
Back to top Go down
sehrish
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 pm

awww!!! i m so excited nd thnx for sharing wid us mona....:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article on Fever!   

Back to top Go down

Article on Fever!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: MOVIES :: ll * SUBFORUMS * ll :: FEVER-
Jump to: