Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lavina_k

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 pm

16 november 2013. RHF Times I authors Ayesha & Roopal

Rajeevianz Hub Forum- a fan forum dedicated to actor Rajeev Khandelwal by his fans completes 5 years today. Here's wishing the entire forum family a very happy 5th anniversary. On this ocassion Team RHF is over joyed with their association with Rajeev and goes ga ga about their favorite star. 
"I am very happy as today our RHF completes 5 years and with Rajeev being a part of it, it becomes even more special. Thank you to Rajeev for making RHF an official forum and also would like to thank my lovely moderators and admins and Ruksaar for making it such a lively forum" said the excited admin Farheen Shaikh. 

The other admin Deeba Khan seemed all thrilled and excited as well. "I am so happy to be associated with this awesome forum. It is the first and so far the only active forum dedicated purely to Rajeev and I am so happy that we continue to remain the same. Thanks to Rajeev for being so loving and giving towards RHF. We all love and support him and will continue to do so. I was lucky to be a part of RHF since its creation and watching it grow so huge and popular makes us all so happy. I miss my friend Ruksaar a lot who had been an important member in creation of this wonderful forum". 

The other moderators of RHF too had the same excitement on their forum completing 5 years of bonding with Rajeev. On this special occasion the actor himself has shared his thoughts on his association with the forum and all his admirers by giving in a special message which is posted on the forum. 

Talking about the big day's plans moderator Lavina Khandelwal shared that they now plan to be working with another wonderful fanclub of Rajeev Khandelwal known as 'RKfanatics'. Both the fanclubs will now be a part of the same Team.

Here's wishing the entire team of RHF and all its member a very Happy 5th anniversary. Wish you carry on for years to come. 
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Site Admin

Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:03 pm

thats really awesome! great work ayesha and roopal. I think we can now definitely start on with our very own RHF time section!

Last edited by serenity on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamRKfanatics
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Wish you a very Happy 5th Anniversary. We are really thankful to all the admins and moderators of the forum who work day and night to make this place as awesome as it is. Guys your hardwork and dedication can be seen in each and every corner of the forum. This place is full of warmth and positivity its one place where we can come and be there for hours. Really glad that you all gave us a chance to be associated with such a beautiful place. We are looking forward to work with you. Hope yhis association will continue successfully for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
yk_1310
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:49 pm

NIce Article applause
Back to top Go down
princess.kashish.56
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:21 pm

so nice AYESHA & ROOPAL love struck
Back to top Go down
-Farheen-
Site Admin

Number of posts : 3468

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:13 am

That is such an amazing article. Loved it guys and tha ks for everything.
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:49 pm

That was fun! I liked the way it has been reported like a real article. We got have such articles frequently. RHF news network definitely sounds great. 

Good work by the team there. Would love to see more such articles further too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forum turns 5   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Fan World :: Chat Club :: : : -RHF News Bulletin- : :-
Jump to: