Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nivedi
RKvists

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 pm

The trailer was absolutely an amazing one! Glad that RK chose to be a part of such a film. The dialogues are catchy as mention by Jyoti too. I like them and few days back i simply showed the trailer to few of my friends and they loved it too. 
The only sad part so far is that inspite of such an awesome first look the trailer is not being shown on television yet. The film's release is just after like 27-28 days. Everytime you tell about this movie to anyone they are not aware about this film but as we mention its a Rajeev Khandelwal starred so pat comes the reply that it must be a good film as Rajeev is doing it. 

Viewers want to see something different and this film has everything but i feel somewhere it is not being marketed the way it should have been. Coming from Rajshri's banner the movie being their first ever thriller film should have been promoted on quite a bigger scale. The movie looks so promising but with the kind of slow and low promotion the film's scalability will be nothing.
Back to top Go down
Roopal
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Already in love with Samrat Tilakdhari and chemistry with CD is what I'm looking forward to eagerly. 
The response so far is very positive for the trailer and for the film as well. The digital poster and the trailer everything looked appealing and have created a level of excitement as to what could be the mystery. 

I partly agree to what Nivedi has mentioned about the promotions being a bit slow. I have yet too see the trailer on TV. Today on twitter they did mention about the music launch but the music too sounds quite good so it should have been released by now as it will need sometime to make its place in the market. Music release will only add up in the film's promotion. Rajeev is so positive about this one film which has got the excitement level at its peak now. Its high time now that the promos should have been on tv all over. Now what is happening is RK's fans know about this movie so its only us who has all the information and updates on it but the film needs to be promoted nationally which i feel is not being done. The promotions are going very slow. The film is a very good product and i really really hope its not being wasted just by lack of promotions. Only and only the promotions will decide the film's time span in theatres and i really want the film to be up there at least for 4 weeks if not less.
Back to top Go down
nivedi
RKvists

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Yes the music should have been out by now. The song in the background in trailer was so cool! I liked that one and am waiting eagerly for the music release.
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 5363

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Agree with Roopal there!

Let the promo come on TV!Damn what are they waiting for IPL to begin?The music release should take place in the 2nd week of april as per my opinion,but here they haven't even aired the promos on TV! thinking Not happy with the rate of promotion at all. raised eyebrows.

For me trailer was decent not something extra ordinary,but its rajeev's positivity&confidence which has kept me excited all through out.Totally in love with the takila vakila track,they should start promoting that song,it will definitely catch the attention of the audience (beside being a rajeev khandelwal film).These days the music of the films also play a very important role in attracting the masses.
Back to top Go down
Khushi

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:44 pm

oh ya! its ipl time now :(
But yes even i feel the promotion arent what we expected it to be. Sadly music won't have much time to make its way prior the film's release. The songs should have been on all FMs by now. Been waiting for outdoor promotions of Samrat & Co as well  straight face
Back to top Go down
Roopal
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Appreciate RHF for their quick updates on every news on Rajeev. You guys are better than the rest in updating news about Samrat & Co as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer   

Back to top Go down

Samrat & Co.- Review of the Theatrical Trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Fan World :: Chat Club :: : : -RHF News Bulletin- : :-
Jump to: